About this site
There is no reasoning to this pile of bits and bytes. Aside from collecting the content that drips out of my brain when I am not looking.
It started in mid 2022. A few articles crossed my path about spending less time consuming content but more time creating it. I forget the exact reason. Perhaps about being happier or mental clarity. Both sound like something I would like. I also enjoy improving my writing.
I don’t suffer from a lack of opinions, so we should be good here.
One item a day. Go. Let Google sort it out.
Thank you to the following for the tools and resources used to build this site.
- The MentalDrool logo was produced just for me by DALL-E
- The site is generated by Hugo which is an amazing static site generator
- MS Visual Code for general editing
- Obsidian.md for idea collection and LYT
- Hemingway App for draft ends
- Microsoft Word for final edit
- TailwindCSS for styling the site and making me not lose my mind on CSS
- FavIcon generation by Favicon Generator
- The fancy text embellishment at the bottom of the posts pages is from Vecteezy.com and Duniaonme653898.